- Dogs must visit potty patch before entering the facility.
- If a Dog relieves themselves in the facility, the handler is subject to a $5 clean up fee. There are spray bottles w/cleaner stationed around the facility. If your dog does go, please clean and spray area immediately.
- Your dog must be leashed unless they are on the dock or required to be off leash during agility or obedience class.
- No flexi-leads allowed. Chain and prong collars are not allowed in the pool. Shock collars are not allowed.
- Dogs may never be tied up to any structure – inside or outside the building – for any length of time.
- The owner must provide copies of up-to-date vaccination or Titer records to participate in facility activities. This includes Rabies and Parvo/Distemper.
- Dogs must not have chronic coughing, diarrhea, or any vomiting.
- Do not feed dog 3 hours prior to jumping/pool time.
- Dogs must wear appropriate size float coat before entering the pool.
- Dog cannot be thrown into the pool.
- Do not bring a female dog in heat, they are NEVER allowed at the facility.
- A dog that has had a fresh flea/tic preventative may not use pool within 48 hours of application.
- Any dogs showing signs of aggression will be asked to leave.
- This is a dog only pool, sorry humans no swimming allowed.
Click here and download to fill out waiver.
You can print or email this back to us, we also will have forms available to fill out on-site as well. Thank you.